Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 173

Thread: What would you do?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    no no...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #42
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    So why no " I would just have returned the favor posts"? LOL
    GO VOLS

  3. #43
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why no " I would just have returned the favor posts"? LOL </div></div>

    Go ahead [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #44
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Ah I'll pass to junkie
    GO VOLS

  5. #45
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How the hell is it rape?....the dumbass got tricked and its his own damn fault...</div></div>


    Idiot,
    It's rape if I trick a girl tonight into drinking to much, then talk her into the nasty, if she moans "I don't know about this" one time....

    So this guy got tricked into something he obviously wasn't cool with, now IT did nothing wrong...Please </div></div>

    You can't rape a guy, I am sorry...I just don't believe thats possible...Oh wow he tricked him, I always think you should make sure of the persons gender before you drop your pants...he didnt and got pissed took it over the line...the "guy" still didnt do anything to warrant being killed, youre trying to defend that he did...which holds no argument with me

  6. #46
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    You can't rape a guy, I am sorry...I just don't believe thats possible...</div></div>

    Just when I think you couldn't pull anything any dumber out of your ass.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    You can't rape a guy, I am sorry...</div></div>

    Enough said...

    No real world experience, no need for you to argue...

    Your done
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #48
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Oh its so dumb, too bad I never hear of all these woman in prison for rape of a man....can't rape the willing

  9. #49
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, there are no "Its" there are only human beings. Each human life should be treated with respect and dignity this person should receive the same justice any of us would if a crime was committed against us. </div></div>
    __________________________________________________ _______________

    OH NO, Pac-Man is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member SportsJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2008
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What would you do?

    Is there a particular reason you quoted my previous post? I take it that you are agreeing with me? Also, who is this Pac-Man that you and Neutral speak of?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •